Have you been injured in an accident caused by the driving of a motor vehicle, motorcycle, truck, train or tram? If so, you may be entitled to compensation from the Transport Accident Commission, even if the accident was your fault.

Our experienced transport accident lawyers will discuss the benefits that you may be entitled to receive from the Transport Accident Commission include:

  • Payment of medical and like expenses
  • Weekly payments if you are unable to return to work
  • A lump sum impairment benefit if you have suffered a permanent injury
  • Benefits and support following the death of a family member

If you can prove that the car accident was the fault of another party, even in part, and you have sustained a ‘serious injury’, you may be entitled to claim a lump sum for:

  • Pain and Suffering
  • Loss of enjoyment of life
  • Financial loss

Strict time limits apply to your claim so contact Nowicki Carbone today.

Why contact Nowicki Carbone?
A transport accident is not only a traumatic and disruptive event but can often have lasting effects not just on you but on your family as well. In some cases you can find yourself suddenly without income and mounting medical bills and your whole lifestyle can be completely turned upside down. On top of trying to recover from your injuries, you are involved in a complex compensation system funded by the Transport Accident Commission.

At Nowicki Carbone, we have an expert team of transport accident lawyers who can help you with your claim for compensation. Our aim is to get your claim moving right from the start and to ensure you receive the maximum benefits and compensation that you are entitled to.

Our transport accident lawyers experts will assist you with:

  • Seeking prompt payment of your medical bills
  • Seeking payments for your loss of income, including substitute labour (if you are self employed)
  • Ensuring the Transport Accident Commission consider all of your needs such as home help, gardening services, funding of equipment required because of your injuries, job retraining, childcare/substantive care, alternative medical treatments such as gym/swim programs, osteopathy, physiotherapy, acupuncture and psychological
  • Making a claim for a lump sum impairment benefit
  • Making a claim for pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life and financial loss

What should you do?
First step:

It is important that you act quickly to do the following:

  • Report your accident to the police
  • Lodge your claim with the Transport Accident Commission (Tel: 1300 654 329).You must do this promptly as strict time limits apply
  • Obtain a Medical Certificate in the correct Transport Accident Commission’s format
  • Get the names of witnesses especially if there is confusion about the accident circumstance
  • Take photos of the vehicle and accident site

Second step:

  • Contact our office on 1300 INJURED or submit an online enquiry for a free no obligation consultation with one of our accident lawyers
  • We will come to you at home, hospital or rehabilitation centre if you are unable to attend our offices